Vision & Ethos
Our vision, values and ideals
At Hasland Junior School every child matters. Our team of Staff and Governors are committed to ensuring that we provide the best opportunities for our children.
"SUCCESSFUL, HAPPY AND SAFE"
Our purpose is to provide the best opportunities for our children - to maximise their potential in a caring, stimulating and happy environment.
Our aims are for pupils to:
- become confident, self-motivated learners
- be able to show initiative
- be able to work independently and collaboratively
- ultimately achieve economic well-being
- achieve their full potential
- show respect for others
- value the rights of the individual
- show responsible behaviour in school and community
- be healthy
- stay safe
- make a positive contribution
- enjoy learning
- develop enquiring minds and a spirit of curiosity
- develop a positive self esteem