We take the online safety of our children seriously at Hasland Junior School.
Our curriculum supports the children to make sense of the online world whilst teaching them how to stay safe and empowering them to be confident living in a digital world.
We ask children to report anything they see, hear or experience that they do not understand or makes them feel uncomfortable, and encourage parents to do the same if they feel we can help in any way.
We hope you find the following links helpful for parents/carers to be able to support this at home.
- Advice for parents on cyberbullying
- cyberbullying by school council pdf nov 26th
- cyberbullying guide
- designated safeguarding leads
- early help offer
- education for a connected world pdf
- keeping children safe in education nov 20
- mobile english
- parent handout safety and privacy settings on social media dsc
- parent handout 3 new apps dsc
- ParentGuide 2020 en GB
- Social Media Guidance UKCCIS Final 18122015 pdf
- whole school safeguarding links